PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT ABILITIES:
We have a team prepared to provide professional assistance to people with disabilities. Our goal is to achieve everyone’s comfort in each part of the journey.
Children over the age of five and under the age of twelve, travel at a discounted fare, which is subject to change without notice.
TRAVEL WITH PETS:
Yes, we are PET FRIENDLY! Due to reduced space of our vessels, as well as the comfort of our passengers, it is important that small pets travel in a dog carrier or kennel, they can stay on your legs during the trip.
Please ask at the ticket office or contact us for accepted size restrictions for our boats.Large size pets will only be allowed when travelling on our “Isla Mujeres” vessel.
Blind passengers may be accompanied by their guide dogs, in accordance to their specific regulations, at no extra cost.
We have protocols and measures in place for you to travel safe. We want you to arrive healthy at your destination.
It is important to know that restrictions apply according to the boat and the space available in them. Please contact us if you have any special cases.
- Objects of value left in luggage or cargo will be the responsibility of the passenger; we recommend any such objects be removed before the crossing begins.
- Hand luggage will be carried under the passengers responsibility.
- The company will be responsible for up to 25 kg of luggage, as per the travellers insurance policy No. RSA 030390100 of Seguros Comercial América, as stipulated on the ticket.
- Civil responsibility limits protecting passengers and their belongings will be as stated by Art. 127 of the General Routes of Communication Law and its regulations.
- Any claim to be made regarding luggage must be made immediately after the fact and before leaving the pier facilities.
- The insurance policy covers the journey while passengers are on board our vessels; once passengers disembark the coverage ceases to be effective.
- The company will hand over the luggage to the holders of the luggage claim tags; therefore we ask that you should look after and make good use of them.
- Any claim for damage or loss of luggage requires:
- Reporting it immediately and before leaving the pier facilities.
- Filling in the baggage claim form in the presence of a company representative.
- Showing your trip ticket, official I.D. (INE) and baggage claim tag given when boarding.
It is important to take into account that restrictions apply according to the vessel and the space available on them. Please contact us if you have any special case.
- Any package or package capable of being transported is considered as baggage.
- Dangerous baggage will be transported solely and exclusively with the knowledge and authorization of the captains of the vessel.< /li>
- Dangerous baggage is considered any product that could pose a risk to people’s health, the balance of the environment or the safety and stability of the ship or its cargo. For example: Toxic and flammable materials, Chemicals and corrosives, Butane gas tanks, acetylene argom, etc., Fuels and lubricants, sections of tubes, aluminum, copper, wood, etc., Glass and fragile, explosive or radioactive products, weapons of any kind, drugs or substances that are harmful to health and are prohibited. Any other material that represents a danger to passengers and the vessel.
- All luggage transportation has a cost that will be covered only at the Puerto Juárez pier. li>
- The cost of transporting luggage on board the ships is calculated with a tabulator according to the weight and volume of the luggage to transport, so you can check the prices with one of our luggage staff who is at the boarding dock, who will give you a receipt with which you can check-in.
- It is not responsible for valuables contained or deposited in luggage that are not declared and accepted in writing by the company. span>
- The Mixed Workers’ Association of Maritime and Land Workers CTM, are responsible for loading and unloading luggage from our boats. Any damage or problem that arises with the luggage, the company is exempt from all responsibility, as well as the charge that these people make for the service.
- The Company and the Captain are not responsible for the accuracy of the declaration made by the client regarding the weight, content, quality, condition and other described circumstances of the baggage. The Captain or his representative will write the declarations on the form sheet under the legend “it says it contains”, with which the company will not be responsible for its contents. The damages and losses that occur to the ship or its cargo due to introducing merchandise whose shipment is prohibited by laws, orders or regulations, under inaccurate declarations, will be the responsibility of the owner of the luggage.
- The responsibility of the company with the luggage is to transport it and ends at the time of disembarkation, so in the event that the recipient of the itself is not at the dock, we are not responsible for consequential damages or losses.
7. Any problem that arises with luggage, you must make the claim immediately, before leaving the dock.
8.You will require the following for your baggage or loss claim:
- Report immediately before leaving dock disembarked.
- Filling out the baggage claim form in front of a company representative.
- Show your travel ticket.
- Show your baggage receipt .
- Display a personal ID.
- Show bill of sale or Invoice for contents of luggage .
9.If you have any questions regarding these rules, please contact our representatives at the docks or at our offices located at CALLE 45 LOCAL 2 MZ 7 LT 1 SMZ 84 CANCUN BENITO JUAREZ QROO 77525, or by phone 9982676581
If you have any questions regarding the provisions, please ask our representatives at the docks or directly to our offices at 9982676581.